September 6, 2013 650 Lexime
- Vedat Xhymshiti, (born April 7, 1986, in Gjilan eastern Kosovo), is a freelance documentary photographer and journalist. His work has appeared in in numerous publications including Der Spiegel, New York Times, Sunday Times, Paris Match, Die Presse, The Guardian and Time.
- Over 2.5 million displaced barefoot hungry, thirsty and unwashed Syrian refugees within the territory of the Arab Republic of Syria, are living in the school facilities which do not have even learning conditions in rebel-controlled Syria. Over 2.5 million displaced barefoot hungry, thirsty and unwashed Syrian refugees within the territory of the Arab Republic of Syria, are living in the school facilities which do not have even learning conditions in rebel-controlled Syria.
- All I need is, money for equipment, health and life insurance, food, accommodation and travel expenses to be covered. Please help.
Remember, keep it concise, yet personal. Ask yourself: if someone stopped reading here would they be ready to make a contribution?
What I Need & What You Get
5,740.00-euro Necessary EquipmentBulletproof Jacket + Shipping 1,335.00-euro + 26%/vat 347.88.00-euro = 1,682.88euroCanon EOS 5D Mark III 2,655.00-euro | Canon EF 24mm f1.4 | 1,323.00-euro | Rechargeable Battery for body camera 80.00-euro.
1,000.00-euro for Travel Expenses Pristina, Kosovo – Syria Northern (Flying/Driving Tickets & Accommodation)5,000.00-euro for Transportation, Fixer/Translator, Food & Accommodation within the territory in the conflict.
- 3,000.00-euro for Health and Life Insurance (In case I get wounded or killed in Syria, those are deadly important issues)
Total amount of money reach 14,740.00-euro the goal is to reach at 15,000.00-euroThose interested to help please write on my inbox, those who are willing to contribute to my project by wiring money online, I have an account at Skrill Moneybookers.com so the money can be wired via the following e-mail: [email protected]If you feel like you need to know more about me, please click here to review my CV
- In case I can get at least 10,000.00-euro funded, I will ask people to land me money so I can make my mission happen. I will not let this thing down.
- It is a deadly important as the life itself. It is about to gain as much as possible evidence about the location of the civilians in the public facilities. Ever since the conflict of the civil war in Syria began there’s been more then 2,5 million internally displaced Syrians mainly old mean, woman and children. These locations must get visualized as soon as possible, so the foreign intervention won’t do any mistake launching missiles over these areas where the civilians are located. It is time to act now and make this project happen as soon as possible, so we can save lives.
Syrian Refugees living in the edge of cold winter by Vedat Xhymshiti
- You would probably ask if there’s been any such a project earlier to make you believe weather it will work or not, well I cannot say there’s been such a project earlier committed by any photographer or journalists, as I have been experiencing my self moving around the facilities where the internally displaced people were located, with the recent developments in Syria, I am worried so much that we may have ‘mistakenly’ launched missiles into the civilian neighborhoods as well as in the public facilities such as schools, farms and government or military buildings where the civilians could be taking shelter. We need to act.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can’t contribute, but that doesn’t mean they can’t help:
- Respected Human Society, Audience, you can still help by getting the word out and make some noise about my campaign.
- I am reminding you that you can still use the Indiegogo share tools, to share it with your friends and families on your social network walls!
|A Syrian woman holds her dead baby as she screams upon seeing her husband’s body being covered following an airstrike by regime forces on the town of Azaz-SYRIA ©Vedat Xhymshiti|